Your Doctor for Hair Transplant
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov, MD, FACS, is the Co-founder of the New Jersey Hair Restoration Center (a specialized unit of The Youth Fountain) that specializes in providing Freehold, NJ residents with the most advanced surgical techniques for hair restoration and hair loss treatment. He is a board-certified aesthetic surgeon. After completing his fellowship training in Advanced GI, Bariatrics, and Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) he continued training at the Academy of Procedural Medicine and The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine mastering aesthetic procedures, anti-aging, and medical weight-loss.
Knowledge & Services
Dr. Shakov founded The Youth Fountain with Dr. Rada Shakov to provide Freehold, NJ residents with the most advanced surgical techniques. With their experience, knowledge, and training they have offered a range of services including:
- Minimally invasive face-lift (MI-Lift)
- Chemical peels, cosmeceuticals, and DermaPen
- Sclerotherapy and Laser Vein Treatment
- Dermal filler treatments like Belotero®, and Radiesse® and safe alternatives to synthetic dermal filler procedures, like Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapies
As well as a variety of treatments for skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, cellulite, and weight management.
Hair Transplant 360 Workshop
The Hair Transplant 360 Workshop is a training program for medical professionals in the field of FUE and FUT. The training program includes methodologies of hairline design, harvesting, and graft dissection in placement. Dr. Shakov has completed this prestigious, sub-specialty training and has brought these world-class skills to the Freehold, NJ area. Dr. Shakov’s training ensures that when you work with him, you are getting world-class hair transplantation techniques and methods. With Dr. Shakov, you will have a natural head of hair and no one will even know you had the procedure.
Dr Shakov has published and spoken on a variety of topics and is considered a regional authority in aesthetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. Some of this publications and oral presentations include:
- "Robotic adrenalectomy by an open surgeon: are outcomes different?," Journal of Robotic Surgery, Online First, July 8, 2011
- "The Use of Wound Vacuum-assisted Closure (V.A.C. TM) system in the treatment of Recurrent or Complex Pilonidal Cyst Disease: Experience in 4 Adolescent Patients," The Internet Journal of Surgery, Volume 11, Number 1
- "Robotics in General Surgery," CME talk, Community Medical Center, Toms River, NJ, February 2011
- "Laparocopic Versus Open Appendectomy: A Cost Analysis For Treatment of Socially-Insured Patients in An Urban Medical Center," Seton Hall
- University Annual Research Colloquium, West Orange, NJ, May 2008
Dr. Shakov began working in hair restoration procedures with PRP Therapy. He then began training with the Hair Transplant 360 Workshop to master both FUE and FUT. Taking his extensive background in aesthetic surgery; he has become one of the foremost regional experts in hair transplantation.
Dr. Shakov is known locally for his friendly and personable demeanor. He works closely with all his patients to help them fully understand the procedures, risks, and benefits. He’s always available to answer his client’s questions and address their concerns. Dr. Shakov prides himself of client satisfaction and works diligently to ensure that all of his clients get the head of hair they will love for years to come.